Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Man's Helpless Cry To the Unknown

[Editor's Note: This poem I wrote was published in one of the literary collections website]

(Bacolod CIty, Philippines)
Never wished I had been alone
But can't see myself happy
Made everything away from forlorn
But had never escaped sadness all along.

How I wish I lived as a tree
Never been hurt as this before
Never been in bondage with this melancholy
But what can I do than to be in bondage to the lure.

Alone I am in this cruel world
Who would understand the pain I've lived
Who would ease and heal the pain
Where would this suff'ring end!

Untie the bondage that led me to cry
And wipe each tear I've shed before I die
Happiness and peace have been inevitable
I'm all alone, helpless and no longer know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salamat sa iyong feedback, hanggang sa muli!